Best wet cat food for urinary health. Caring for a feline family member means providing them with the best nutrition and care. That’s why finding the perfect wet cat food for urinary health is essential for any self-respecting cat parent. Let’s explore what wet cat food is out there and how to ensure it helps keep your furry friend healthy and happy!
Read Also: Best Food for Cat that Throws Up
Having a cat with urinary health problems can be a difficult problem to manage, as it is often related to diet and can require extensive vet visits and medication. The best way to maintain your cat’s urinary health is through an appropriate diet that provides essential nutrients while managing its rare sensitivities.
For wet food, the most important factors are finding an option with moderate protein content, low phosphorus levels, high-quality proteins, and fat sources that are typically better tolerated by cats vulnerable to urinary issues. Below we have outlined a few wet cat food options for cats vulnerable to urinary tract issues:
- Hill’s Prescription Diet u/d Urinary Care Wet Food – Veterinarians have designed this formula specifically to manage cats’ urinary tract health. It contains low magnesium, protein, and phosphorus levels, which help minimize the risk of forming crystals or stones in your cat’s bladder or kidneys. The recipe also contains omega-3 fatty acids for healthy skin and coat and natural fiber for digestion health.
- Royal Canin Urinary SO Wet Cat Food – Formulated specifically for adult cats that are prone to forming crystals or stones in their bladder, this recipe contains moderate levels of protein and low phosphorus content. Royal Canin’s recipe also includes calcium citrate, which helps reduce the risk of further formation of crystals or stones in your cat’s urinary tract. Ensure it is palatable; picky eaters will enjoy it. This formula includes real turkey as its first ingredient, supplemented with other high-quality poultry sources like chicken and duck meals.
- Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health Wet Cat Food – Enriched with antioxidants to support overall healthy immune system functions. Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Health wet food also has moderate amounts of protein from poultry sources as well as other key ingredients like proper fat levels from sunflower oil and herring meal, as well as an ideal balance between calcium and phosphorus for strong teeth & bone development.
Types of Wet Cat Food
When selecting the best-wet cat food for urinary health, the ingredients’ quality and the preparation’s safety should be considered. Many types of wet cat food are available on the market, ranging from commercial to home-cooked recipes.
Commercial wet cat food is widely available and comes in a range of flavors, textures, and compositions. The most common types include pate, loaf, stewed, diced with gravy, and shredded with gravy. Veterinarians may suggest certain brands that contain higher levels of essential vitamins and minerals to support urinary health. In addition to commercially prepared foods, some cats may require prescription diets from their veterinarian. These products can also provide nutrition tailored for urinary tract health.
Home-cooked meals for cats are a growing trend as cat owners become more conscious about their pet’s diet and nutrition needs. Many recipes available online or in cookbooks catered to cats’ specific dietary needs, such as urinary tract health conditions. It’s important to use only fresh ingredients when preparing meals for your pet and to talk with your veterinarian about exact amounts to feed according to the weight and age of your pet cat so they can get all the necessary nutrition they need without overfeeding or underfeeding them.
When selecting wet cat food optimal for urinary health, read labels carefully as certain types or batches may contain higher/lower levels of minerals like magnesium which can impact bladder stone formation in animals prone to them (i.e., those with existing struvite crystals). Thoroughly review the provided nutritional data sheets before buying any specific brand or type of wet cat food product, so you ensure your beloved feline companion gets optimal nutrition along with additional kidney support if necessary.
Our List of Best Wet Cat Food for Urinary Health
1. Best non-prescription cat food for urinary crystals (Hill’s Science Diet Wet Cat Food, Adult, Urinary & Hairball Control)
2. Best cheapest urinary wet cat food (Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Cat Food, Urinary Tract Health Wet Cat Food)
3. Best affordable wet food for the urinary cat (Nulo Freestyle Cat & Kitten Wet Pate Canned Cat Food, Premium All Natural Grain-Free)
4. Best for senior cats with urinary health (Weruva TruLuxe Cat Food, Steak Frites Dinner with Beef & Pumpkin in Gravy)
5. Best for weight gain and urinary health food (Weruva Classic Cat Food, Nine Liver with Chicken Breast & Chicken Liver in Gravy)
6. Best for adult cats with urinary health (Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Wet Cat Food)
7. Our pick of best-wet cat food for urinary health (Tiki Cat Luau Grain-Free, Low-Carbohydrate Wet Food with Poultry or Fish)
Best Wet Cat Food for Urinary Health
Many cats who are older and not using the litter box to urinate are sent to animal shelters because of behavioral issues like urination. If your cat seems to be experiencing severe pain when urinating or is suddenly not urinating in the litter box, he could have a problem with the urinary tract.
Seeing your cat’s urine change to blood may also be an indicator that something is amiss with his urinary tract health. There are a lot of cat foods in the market today that will help promote urinary tract health.
These products consist mostly of minerals like calcium, magnesium, and phosphorus that contribute to the formation of urinary crystals and stones. We have compiled this list of the best cat foods for urinary tract health to help you find the food that’s right for your pet.
Best Non-prescription Cat Food for Urinary Crystals
Hill’s Science Diet Wet Cat Food, Adult, Urinary & Hairball Control
Hill’s Science Diet Wet Cat Food, Adult, Urinary & Hairball Control Adult cat Food helps keep your cat’s urinary system healthy. It contains key nutrients that help maintain the proper pH balance in the bladder and reduce the risk of crystal formation and other urinary problems.
This wet cat food is formulated with natural fibers to help reduce hairballs by moving hair through your cat’s digestive tract. The high-quality protein also helps maintain healthy skin and coat while providing essential nutrients for overall health.
Hill’s Science Diet Wet Cat Food is packed with balanced nutrition and essential ingredients for cats of all ages. Vitamins, minerals, fatty acids, and amino acids provide complete nutrition for optimal health.
This wet cat food is made from natural ingredients like real chicken and salmon, combined with wholesome grains like brown rice and barley, for a nutritious meal. It also contains Omega-6s and Vitamin E to support healthy skin and coat.
Your cat will love the delicious taste of this wet cat food! Made with high-quality ingredients, it has a delicious flavor that cats crave, so they’ll be sure to enjoy every bite!
- Contains essential vitamins and minerals to help support your cat’s overall health.
- Includes natural fiber to help minimize the prevalence of urinary issues.
- Tasty, savory chicken recipe is sure to please cats.
- Clinically proven antioxidant benefits to support a healthy immune system.
- Contains corn products which may be hard for some cats to digest.
- Contains carrageenan, an inflammatory agent that could increase the risk of certain illnesses in cats.
- Can be expensive compared to other cat food brands.
Best Cheapest Urinary Wet Cat Food
Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Cat Food, Urinary Tract Health Wet Cat Food
Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Cat Food is specifically formulated to reduce urinary pH and provide low dietary magnesium. This helps maintain your cat’s urinary tract health and reduce the risk of bladder stones.
Cats love the delicious, real fish flavor of this wet cat food. It also contains high amounts of protein to help ensure your cat receives the nutrition it needs for strong muscles and a healthy coat.
This Purina Pro Plan cat food is tailored to your cat’s digestive system and is easy to digest. Your pet will enjoy maximum nutrient absorption with every bite, so you can rest assured knowing they are receiving all the essential vitamins and minerals they need.
This wet cat food provides balanced nutrition in every bowlful. Each serving includes essential fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins, and minerals, as well as prebiotics and probiotics for optimal digestion.
With each serving of Purina Pro Plan Urinary Tract Cat Food, your pet gets a complete and balanced meal that will keep them happy, healthy, and energetic! Plus, it’s an affordable option that won’t break the bank.
- Formulated to help reduce bladder pH levels and support a healthy urinary tract.
- Includes Omega-6 and Vitamin E for healthy skin and coat.
- Contains prebiotics for digestive health.
- Made without corn, wheat, or soy ingredients.
- Not suitable for all cats with urinary problems and must be fed under the supervision of a veterinarian.
- It Contains fish as one of its main ingredients, which may not appeal to all cats.
- Not grain free and contains moderate amounts of carbohydrates.
- High protein content might lead to weight gain in some cats.
Best Affordable Wet Food for the Urinary Cat
Nulo Freestyle Cat & Kitten Wet Pate Canned Cat Food, Premium All Natural Grain-Free
Even though some dry foods may be less expensive, you might need more than raw cat food for urinary tract health. This food satisfies all of our requirements for the greatest cat foods for your urinary tract health while at the same time being exceptionally affordable. It contains most of the mainland ingredients, making the fat portion easy to digest for most cats.
Priced at about $0.20 /ounce, this pet food is more affordable than most brands comparable in quality to it. Fresh turkey and chicken, along with turkey liver and tuna, comprise most of the ingredients of this recipe. It also includes cranberries, which reputedly support urinary tract health.
Guar gum is the only potential setback of this recipe. Though it is generally not regarded as harmful to cats as carrageenan is, guar gum is a starchy thickener known to cause digestive issues like diarrhea in cats.
- Grain-free formula is beneficial for cats with sensitive stomachs and allergies.
- Natural ingredients are sourced responsibly and free of added hormones, artificial colors, preservatives, and flavors.
- High in animal proteins such as chicken, salmon, tuna, and mackerel to help support strong muscles.
- Available in an assortment of wet pate recipes to meet your cat or kitten’s preferences.
- More expensive than other brands of cat food.
- It contains anchovy oil that some pet owners may not want.
- The majority of the protein content is from animal sources.
Best for Senior Cats with Urinary Health
Weruva TruLuxe Cat Food, Steak Frites Dinner with Beef & Pumpkin in Gravy
Weruva TruLuxe Cat Food is made with super-premium cuts of meat and seafood, giving your cat the nutrition they need to stay healthy. It contains limited ingredients, so you can rest assured that your cat is getting only the best quality food.
This cat food is specifically designed to support a healthy urinary tract for cats. It has been formulated with ingredients that help promote urinary health, such as pumpkin, which helps keep your pet’s urinary system functioning properly.
Your cat will love the delicious taste of Weruva TruLuxe Cat Food. The Steak Frites Dinner with Beef & Pumpkin in Gravy is packed with flavor and will have your cat begging for more.
This cat food comes in convenient cans, so you can quickly and easily feed your pet without having to worry about messy cleanups or leftovers. Plus, it’s easy to store and transport anywhere you go!
Not only does this cat food provide essential nutrition for cats, but it also provides balanced meals with every serving. Each can includes vitamins and minerals that are essential for keeping cats healthy and happy.
- High protein content with natural beef as the first ingredient.
- Grain and gluten-free.
- Contains no added hormones, antibiotics, or grains.
- Includes healthy ingredients such as pumpkin and potatoes for balanced nutrition.
- Convenient portion size of 3 oz per can for easy feeding and storage.
- Pricey compared to other cat foods on the market.
- It is not a complete diet; it needs supplemental proteins, vitamins, and minerals to make it nutritionally complete.
- Limited flavor options so that cats may get bored with the same food.
Best for Weight Gain and Urinary Health Food
Weruva Classic Cat Food, Nine Liver with Chicken Breast & Chicken Liver in Gravy
Weruva Classic Cat Food is made with all-natural ingredients, including nine liver, chicken breast, and chicken liver in gravy. This delicious meal provides balanced nutrition for your cat, including essential vitamins and minerals.
With no corn, wheat or soy added, this cat food is free from grains and gluten to help prevent digestive problems like allergies or stomach irritation.
Weruva Classic Cat Food is free from carrageenan, a thickening agent commonly found in pet food that can cause gastrointestinal inflammation.
With nine different types of meat proteins, this classic cat food provides your feline friend with plenty of energy and nutrients for a healthy lifestyle.
Rich in flavor and aroma, this cat food contains natural ingredients that cats love. Your furry pal will have a hard time resisting the taste of these tender morsels in a savory gravy!
- Weruva Classic Cat Food is made with high-quality ingredients like chicken breast, chicken liver, and liver.
- The food contains various vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients to help keep cats healthy.
- It is grain-free and gluten-free, making it suitable for cats with food allergies or sensitivities.
- It has a great taste that cats love!
- Weruva Classic Cat Food comes in smaller can sizes for big cats or households with multiple cats.
- This product contains fish oil which may cause some cats to have an allergic reaction.
Best for Adult Cats with Urinary Health
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet W+U Weight Management + Urinary Care Wet Cat Food
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet WU Weight Management Urinary Care Wet Cat Food provides a balanced and nutritious diet for your cat, helping to promote healthy weight management. This natural food is made with real chicken as the first ingredient, providing high-quality proteins that are essential for your cat’s growth and development.
This wet cat food helps to promote urinary tract health by providing a low magnesium recipe. The optimal blend of minerals helps reduce the risk of struvite crystals forming in the bladder and urinary tract, helping your cat stay healthy and happy.
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet WU Weight Management Urinary Care Wet Cat Food provides your cat with balanced nutrition in every meal. It contains essential vitamins and minerals to support overall health and well-being while promoting a healthy digestive system with its prebiotic fiber blend.
Blue Buffalo Natural Veterinary Diet WU Weight Management Urinary Care Wet Cat Food has an irresistible taste that cats will love! The delicious chicken flavor will have them returning for more meals after the meal while still providing all the nutrients their body needs to stay healthy.
You can feel good knowing that this wet cat food is made from only natural ingredients including real chicken as the first ingredient. There are also no added preservatives or artificial flavors for a healthier, natural food option for your beloved pet.
- Formulated with natural ingredients.
- Supports urinary health with low magnesium content and added cranberry extract.
- Low fat recipe helps manage weight.
- Enriched with vitamins and minerals for overall well-being.
- Tasty chicken flavor cats love!
- Expensive compared to other wet cat foods.
- Contains carrageenan.
- Not appropriate for kittens or pregnant/nursing cats since it does not provide enough calories for these life stages.
Our pick of Best Wet Cat Food for Urinary Health
Tiki Cat Luau Grain-Free, Low-Carbohydrate Wet Food with Poultry or Fish
Tiki Cat Luau Grain-Free, Low-Carbohydrate Wet Food with Poultry or Fish in Consomme for Adult Cats & Kittens provides a high-quality protein source from either chicken or fish. This delicious wet food contains no grains, making it ideal for cats with sensitive stomachs and allergies.
With only 0.8% carbohydrates, this wet food is an excellent choice for cats who need to watch their carbohydrate intake. Low levels of carbohydrates reduce the risk of unhealthy weight gain and can help improve your pet’s overall health.
Tiki Cat Luau Wet Food is completely grain free, making it suitable for cats with grain allergies or sensitivities to certain ingredients. The wet food is also made without gluten, which can be difficult to digest in some cats and contribute to digestive issues.
Not only is Tiki Cat Luau Wet Food free of grains and gluten, but it’s also incredibly tasty and nutritious! The consomme broth is flavorful and packed with essential vitamins and minerals for your cat’s health.
Each 6oz package comes in an 8pk container, so you can easily store them in the fridge or pantry. The individual packages make it easy to transport snacks when you’re away from home or on vacation with your pet!
- Low in carbohydrates and provides balanced nutrition for adult cats.
- It provides a source of essential vitamins and minerals such as taurine, vitamin E, zinc, and selenium.
- Poultry or fish sources provide a high-protein diet to support optimal health.
- Is an easily digestible liquid that helps keep cats hydrated.
- Not suitable for kittens or cats with allergies or food sensitivities to poultry or fish proteins.
- Due to its low carbohydrate content, it is unsuitable for cats who need more energy in their diet due to age or lifestyle factors.
- It Has been known to cause digestive issues in some cats.
When examining the ingredients in wet cat food, it is important to distinguish between bulking agents, artificial fillers, and nutritional additives. Bulking agents are typically high-fiber items such as wheat bran, cornmeal, and oats that help bind all the other ingredients together. Artificial fillers are usually carbohydrates such as corn starch that do not provide any nutritional value but add bulk to the product. Nutritional additives can include everything from vitamins and minerals to probiotics and omega-3 fatty acids.
Ingredients should be listed in descending order of weight. In foods meant for urinary health, you should look out for items like tapioca and potato starch instead of more caloric bulking agents to keep feeding costs down; meat instead of by-products as the main protein source; omega-3 fatty acids for healthy fats; glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate and calcium carbonate to promote healthy joint development; prebiotics or probiotics for a healthy gut; cranberry extract to reduce bacteria build-up in the urethrae; and vitamins A &D + trace minerals like zinc oxide, etc., that prevent kidney damage due to infection or struvite crystals formation.
Once you identify these items on the packaging label, you can be sure that your cat food is designed with urinary health in mind.
Veterinarian recommendations for wet cat food for urinary health vary depending on your pet’s specific needs. While dry food may provide the necessary nutrients to keep your cat healthy, wet food is often recommended by veterinarians as it contains higher levels of moisture which can help to reduce the risk of urinary health issues.
Important nutritional considerations when choosing wet cat food include adequate protein, essential vitamins, minerals, and fatty acids that can help to promote a healthy coat and skin along with a strong immune system.
When looking for a high-quality product, it is important to look at the guaranteed analysis on the label. A minimum percentage of crude protein should be listed on each container in order to ensure proper nutrition. Many brands may also claim additional benefits in their products, such as properties that support weight loss or immune system health – but unfortunately, these claims may not always be backed up by actual research or clinical trials.
Some types of wet cat food specifically designed for urinary health include added minerals such as magnesium which can help to reduce the incidence of struvite formation and minimize urine acidity. When selecting a specific brand name or formula, it is important to consult your veterinarian first to determine what type and concentration would be best for your pet’s individual dietary needs.
When making decisions about the best-wet cat food for urinary health, the cost is an important factor that should be considered. For many people, quality wet food is a significant investment in their pet’s health, and they will be willing to spend more to ensure they receive the highest quality product. However, those on a budget or new pet owners may find that buying food with fewer added ingredients or less expensive brands makes sense.
If you are on a budget and still want to provide quality food for your cat, look for wet foods that contain added vitamins and minerals related to urinary health, such as taurine or omega-3 fatty acids. You can also purchase wet foods with fewer fillers and grains, as these can increase the risk of urinary issues in cats due to their high carbohydrate content which can increase urine acidity. Pay attention to the label of the food you are purchasing and determine if it has appropriate levels of essential vitamins and minerals for your cat’s specific needs.
Additionally, consider looking into discount pet stores or comparing prices online so that you can find the best value for your money.
Major Urinary Health Problems in Cats
It’s important to understand the major urinary health problems that cats may suffer from to identify them early and ensure your furry friend gets the best-wet cat food for their needs. Cats’ two most common urinary health problems are feline lower urinary tract disease (FLUTD) and feline urologic syndrome (FUS).
Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease (FLUTD): FLUTD is a very broad term that encompasses any inflammation, irritation, or blockage of the bladder and the urethra of cats. Numerous factors, including infection, stress, crystals, tumors, or trauma, can cause this condition. The most common symptom of this condition is urinary frequency, with much smaller amounts of urine being passed each time; other symptoms may include straining to urinate, blood in the urine, and excessive licking at the genital area.
Feline Urologic Syndrome (FUS): FUS is a recurring bladder infection that cats can suffer from regardless of age or sex. It mainly affects adult male cats due to their anatomically narrow urethra, which makes them more prone to developing infections from bacteria like Escherichia coli, Pseudomonas spp., Staphylococcus spp., and Proteus spp. Symptoms of this condition may include pains when urinating, straining when attempting to urinate, or bloody urine. Treatment usually involves medication and diet changes, such as switching to wet cat food with added water content to increase hydration.
What is the best food for cats with urinary tract issues?
Cats with urinary tract issues can benefit from special diets that are tailored to meet their needs. These diets aim to reduce the formation of struvite and calcium oxalate crystals in the urinary tract and thus promote healthy bladder function. The ideal diet should contain fewer calories and magnesium, a moderate protein level, high sodium levels, and softer, wet food.
For cats with a history of or current issues with stones in the urinary tract, it is recommended to feed prescription or therapeutic diets specifically designed for this purpose. These diets are usually canned (wet) foods formulated with lower levels of proteins and minerals that effectively reduce the chances of the recurrence of stones in the urinary tract. The main ingredients vary depending on diet type, but all contain essential vitamins, minerals, and nutrients needed to support your cat’s overall health and maintain proper hydration levels.
When choosing a food for your cat’s specific needs, be sure to speak with your veterinarian, who can help you select an appropriate product that includes natural health-promoting ingredients. Additionally, always follow package instructions regarding feeding amounts and serving sizes according to the weight and age of your pet when purchasing any pet food.
Homemade cat food for urinary problems
If your cat suffers from urinary problems, such as crystal formation or urinary tract infections, the best option is to consult with a vet and discuss dietary changes. Commercially available wet cat food can be expensive for cats suffering from urinary issues. An alternative option is to make homemade cat food for your furry friend. This method allows you to monitor exactly what is going into the food and ensure that it meets all the nutritional needs of your cat’s particular health condition.
When feeding your homemade cat food, divide meals into smaller amounts and feed the same amount daily at regular intervals. Avoid offering table scraps and other types of human foods as they are often too high in fat content, spices, salt, and added preservatives which may be harmful to your pet’s health.
Your veterinarian can guide you on which proteins, vegetables, fruits, and other items are suitable for inclusion in a homemade balanced diet for cats suffering from urinary disturbances. Generally speaking, these would include the following:
- Cooked ground beef or chicken;
- Boiled egg whites;
- Cooked skinless fish;
- Mashed sweet potatoes;
- Mashed pumpkin;
- Grated carrots;
- Steamed broccoli florets;
- Applesauce without added sugar; and
- Yogurt without added sugar or artificial ingredients.
Once your veterinarian has advised an appropriate meal plan offering the correct balance of proteins, minerals, carbohydrates, and vitamins to maintain your pet’s well-being, then a routine should be established so that you feed the same amount daily at regular intervals throughout the week while still having enough variation of flavors so as not to bore their taste buds!
Different Risks for Male vs Female Cats
Male cats that do not get neutered are known to be more susceptible to urinary crystal formation, so they require a slightly different approach to diet than females. Male cats are more likely to suffer from urinary tract blockage due to stones or crystals, which makes selecting the right wet food even more important.
When selecting a wet cat food for your male cat, look for foods that minimize the risk of bladder stones and help keep urine pH in an optimal range. Generally, these wet foods contain higher amounts of animal proteins, lower levels of carbohydrates and ash, and essential fatty acids like flaxseed oil.
Unfortunately, female cats have their own concerns regarding urinary tract health, something known as feline idiopathic cystitis (FIC), a painful bladder condition caused by stress or diet changes. Wet cat food selections should be focused on diets rich in antioxidants and amino acids like omega-3 fatty acid supplements can also help. Omega-3s can support a healthy mind/body response that reduces stressful reactions, which could trigger FIC and other issues related to urinary problems.
Buyer’s Guide: Choosing the Best Cat Food for Urinary Health
Cat owners should be aware of urinary health when selecting food for their cats. The appropriate diet can help to reduce the risk of urinary tract problems in cats and help to maintain your cat’s overall health. There are several factors that go into choosing the best cat food for urinary health, including the type and quality of ingredients, as well as the nutrient content. Below is a helpful guide to help you select a great wet cat food for your feline companion.
- Types of Ingredients: When selecting a portion of wet cat food, look for high-quality animal proteins such as real chicken or turkey instead of cheaper by-products. Avoid unhealthy fillers like grain and corn by-products which can lead to excessive weight gain. Look for foods with added vitamins and minerals like omega fatty acids that can improve skin and coat health in addition to providing valuable nutrients to support bladder health in cats.
- Quality: Make sure the wet cat food you choose is made with natural or big labeled ingredients that have been inspected rigorously for safety before the product hits store shelves. Choose foods with NO artificial flavors, dyes, or preservatives; these are linked to unhealthy changes in pH levels, which can cause too-rapid urine acidification and create an environment where crystals or stones may form more easily in your cat’s urinary system.
- Nutrient Content: Wet foods should have higher water content than dry varieties since dehydration is strongly associated with UTIs (Urinary Tract Infections). Look at the ingredients listed first on the label and make sure there is adequate protein content (ideally 40%). Pay careful attention to sodium levels; watch out for salt (sodium chloride) listed far down on ingredient lists as this could cause water retention resulting in too much salt concentration inside cells which leads to dehydration – one of the risk factors associated with the different forms of irritants causing UTIs. Last but not least, check that ash levels are not too high; ash contains calcium oxalate crystals, one of two common types responsible most often for bladder stones that cause irritation, blockages, or other systemic issues resulting from UTIs if they constitute more than 6%.
In conclusion, choosing the right wet cat food for your pet is an important decision that must not be taken lightly. Researching and consulting with a veterinarian can help you choose the most beneficial food to keep your cat’s urinary health in check. Utilizing wet cat food specifically designed to support urinary tract health can make all the difference in keeping your pet healthy and happy. Additionally, consider supplementing their diet with canned pumpkin or cranberry juice to add additional benefits for their urinary tract health.